View Single Post
Old 2019-04-04, 08:41   Link #27
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

New OP! New characters! We can even see the real queen turkey in there somewhere! Also we now know that the once loli Raph would've been in her 50s by the end of this series Imagine having a daughter that looks like your grandmother

I wonder why Melty kept insisting that his father was not in on this plot, it's definitely not only because she knows he adores her.

I did ask where the secret service was in all these, turns out they just like to watch and pick up stuff that the shield hero dropped

At least we have part of the answer of why everyone hates the shield, looks like the answer is religious fanaticism, very nice!

I won't even mention Myne, I'm still wondering what happened to her that made her turn out to be this evil

There's something I don't understand though.

I thought it was just a cliched assassination plot at the beginning, but what happened was they wanted footage of Nao "abducting" Melty and then using Magic Premiere Pro™ to make him appear as the villain.

So when you're accused of kidnapping the crown princess even if you really didn't, what you would've wanted is to clear your name ASAP, so that you can go play merchant without anyone interfering with you again, but since there's a good chance you're going to get killed when you go back, fleeing to another country is a great plan, especially if you thought they would be friendlier than your pursuers.

BUT after you've learned that the Queen is higher ranked than the king, that she ordered him to treat the shield hero well, and that she might be able to resolve whatever situation this has become, wouldn't you change your objective to go to the queen so that you can dump the second princess with her, clear your name, and even maybe get a written order to let the church use the hourglass to level up your partymates all at the same time? Even if at that time you didn't know that the queen is in the opposite direction of where you're heading?

It's possible Nao has thought of this before they were found by the 3 stooges, but he asked the secret service girl about what he has to gain by meeting the queen, so he definitely haven't considered going to the queen when it should've been his first priority.

Of course, it might turn out that the queen is where Myne got her attitude from, but he can deal with it when the situation arises, so why didn't he immediately head towards the queen?