View Single Post
Old 2019-04-03, 15:40   Link #47
Huh...?

Surprising that the "High Priest" wasn't showcased in that scene with the "Judgement" spell in the OP (rather it was the racist nun).

Also, they skipped the interrogation part with that "Three Hero Church" fanatic solider, mostly because in the LN, Naofumi did blackmail, and even stomped their mark (which he got from the solider). And i don't think many would have liked it (because the mark, does look sort of like a "Cross")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
After watching the OP I can tell that the last 12 episodes are going to adapt T-Rex, the church and probably end on the Island which is the third wave, this is only possible if they don't rush anything, otherwise we're going to get turtle and queen assasination but super butchered.
Yeah i can't see them going to the Turtle arc either (unless they increase the season size, like they did with "Black Clover").

And considering that in the last episode, they hinted about Aultcray's sister, whose plot point won't be covered before Alta and Fohl debut (and considering that L'Arc and Therese both appeared, meaning the anime adaptation is closely following the LN, meaning Alta and Fohl would debut a lot later).
I have a feeling this series possibly had already received a green signal for Season 2 as well (that's why the pace of the story yet isn't that bad). Or else, why fill up on future points, if they aren't going to be covered in this Season itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
About the current episode. I'm not normally very big on hating changes, but this episode made me feel like they skipped out on too much good stuff. They completely cut out all the people who are on Naofumi's side despite all the propaganda. That really leaves a sour taste.
While the episode did skip some stuff, but mostly it wasn't that important even if they were good stuff.
My guess all those things is probably being saved and would be covered in the next episode which would focus on "Nice Guy" as well.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-04-03 at 16:02.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote