View Single Post
Old 2019-04-03, 11:22   Link #4
The Green One

Fantasy video editing crew before uploading the material to MedivalTube for the public to watch the totally legit OMG murder video! I wonder how many Nafoumi supporters actually would believe this but the more ignorant public might be swayed.

Man Malty isn't even trying to hide her murderous intent toward Melty is she? Nafoumi and crew escape? Burn the forest down!

Freaking psycho..........

Cute as Melty integrates with the group with the name thing at the end. Looks like Nafoumi has softened toward her too. The plea to him for help knowing she'd be killed if she was turned over really got to him. Still it had to be hard on the poor girl to have to wonder if her father is really trying to have her killed or is willing to look the other way about it. She seems to love him so it really must hurt. Still I have to wonder if he is involved or not, the glimpse we got with them interacting seems to imply he loves her, maybe he's actually innocent and is just ignorant of the attempt.

Man Spear Boy is such a hypocrite. For all his whining about Nafoumi keeps slaves he doesn't have problem using a magical shackle to render Filo helpless so he can perv on her.

On the Heroes side Ikutski didn't say much but Ren might be reachable so maybe the situation isn't hopeless there. Motoaysu? Don't bother.

So a fantasy story with game elements where the church is evil/antagonistic. I wonder where we've seen this before?

Oh yeah just about every RPG ever. Well maybe about 95% of them.

So now the mission is get to the Queen and hope she'll help before the Church's forces run them down. What could possibly go wrong?