View Single Post
Old 2019-03-21, 19:16   Link #94
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
From what I saw of spoilers, Riser is looking for his new bishop but Rias can't help him because it would be seen as a scandal. I don't understand how it can be seen as a scandal if she helps him find a bishop.
Maybe it’s just an excuse Rias used to avoid helping him in finding another harem member of his peerage.

Anyway, I think that if Le Fay will become a devil she will be in Vali’s peerage. Considering that Vali is a battle maniac i’m sure he will desire to fight again in RGs in the future, he just have to say that he want his EP, he is an ultimate class devil after all. If the world will finally find peace RGs will be one of the few forms of fights he will have the chance to fight and he won’t miss it. You can say that it would be strange when she could be part of Issei’s peerage but this means nothing because Rias still has Akeno and Koneko that are part of the harem but still with her. Vali could have Kuroka and Le Fay without any problem.
About Le Fay joining Rias I doubt it, i’m sure that 2 of the 3 spots left will be taken by Tosca (for Kiba) and Valerie (for Gasper), no other harem members.

Anyway the term “handle” is quite ambiguous, Arthur has to use the Longinus or he has to fight the one who wields it? In any case no doubt he will success considering how he handled Vasco.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote