View Single Post
Old 2006-07-29, 13:53   Link #40
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillReaper
I must apologize but I don't understand when you say they're not licensed.
By that I mean that they have not been acquired by an english publisher, so you won't find them published in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillReaper
As for the Scantron pages, I was wondering if they where published in english. If it came to that I would just buy them and try to translate myself with some programs I have. But I would like to avoid the hassle it would cause, also I tried to do my own research for Tanpo 4 and found almost nothing, maybe you could explain it a bit? Or put me in the right direction anyways... It drives me insane when I can't find something, it would be really nice if it was in english though.
There's a group of people working on Love Junkies manga and translating it, you can find the first 5 chapters of the manga, but still you won't find it published in english (since no publisher acquired the rights to publish it in english).

To get the manga you want (be it Love Junkies or any other manga that scanlation groups are working on) you should read this: How to Find Manga You Want

As to Tanpo, its not published in english nor anyone is scanlating it, so the chance you'll find anything about it, is almost zero. the only links that I can link you to are the links to where to buy the manga in japanese.