View Single Post
Old 2019-01-06, 18:20   Link #61
Ichinotachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
I read the first of the novels and was not impressed. The misery dragged on way too much for my taste, and I got the impression that the author had some complexes he might have better worked out with a therapist before taking up a writing career. (But evidently plenty of people like this, so I guess I was wrong.)

Actually I was somewhat pleasantly surprised by the anime, probably because it moved much faster so I did not have to spend hours in the swamp of righteously angry self-pity.
Completely agree with you, the writing was so bad that sometimes I wished that I could skip everything about the drama but to understand the whole picture is needed to read it all. You're not wrong for having that opinion about the story, it is like that and lots of readers think the same, others just try to not think about it and as always there will be some in denial.

The anime is going pretty fast and thats a good thing, it makes the whole situation less cringy and boring. The animation was fine, the VA work was really good too. Personally I don't think the false accusation will lead to a lot of controversy unless the usual leftist SJW gets in here and complaint about it, in fact Naofumi's attitude will be the problem with the series.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote