View Single Post
Old 2019-01-06, 12:42   Link #43
Sacredus

Well... Don't worry, it all will explained at end of 1st arc. As for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Then there's the claim of an attempted rape. No trial or anything, if Naofumi hadn't been a hero, his head would have rolled on the spot. I assume the author mentioned the society is a matriarchy in an effort to make it more believable, but he should have put in more effort than that. Nobody was even willing to listen to his side of the story, and that was before they even produced the "evidence" (and completely ignored the rest like him being robbed and not being drunk/reeking of alcohol like what Myne claimed). The whole scene was pretty ridiculous. And the implications this has are pretty terrifying. If a hero gets treated that way, what about an ordinary man? It feels like any woman in that world can claim a man attempted to rape her in order to get him executed. The whole thing was poorly done. I suppose the King is in on it for whatever reason, but I doubt the other heroes save for Spear hero are, yet they were reacting just like the others. But maybe this is criticism of Japan's justice system and its ridiculously high conviction rate?
This would also happen in our world... And this is what actually might start another drama so lets better not continue this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
oh boy, this is gonna be the “Goblin Slayer” aka “controversy” of the winter season, isn’t it?
Just ignore SJW's (they will cry and be offended by everything anyway) and just enjoy good show.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote