View Single Post
Old 2018-12-16, 14:17   Link #75
TommyG

My predictions:

Sairaorg vs shooting star? Not sure on this one, I'd say shooting stsr so that he and his team can be further developed, however them losing could lead to them being bad guys which could develop their characters.

Indra vs Mahabali - Indra, he's a top ten god and a god of war. He's obviously weaker than Shiva but is still planning a war with him so I think that suggests something about his strategic skills.

Issei vs Rias - Issei, been discussed to death so just going to say, makes more sense story wise, power wise and strategy wise.

Diehauser vs Zeno? It depends on whether or not Zeno has Balberith and Verrine are on his team, if they have been removed so that the maou class devils can grow then i think Diehauser will win but if they are Zeno will win.

Cao cao vs Surtr - Surtr, that's a tough choice but I think Surtr will win because Cao cao has already played a large role in the story, both as a villain and on his path of redemption. Surtr has yet to play a role so I'd give it to him.

Ruval Phenex vs Typhon - Ruval, I think he has more to offer to the story, Typhon has been used to reveal Ddraig, hype Issei's power and cement Rossweisse in Issei's harem, Ruval could be used to show the significance of strategy (since every other one of my picks goes to the more powerful team) also with two of Ravels brothers on the team they could be used to cement her role in Issei's harem. Ruval's team also has the backing of Egypt so it could be used to expand the DxD world.

Dulio vs Tobio - Tobio, Tobio offers more to the story when he fights Vali, also as Slash dog is being released it can help hype that series.

Vali vs Sun Wukong - Vali, obvious reasons.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote