View Single Post
Old 2018-12-15, 19:06   Link #61
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Dulio was the leader of of team dxd dude and a seraph candidate. What exactly do you disagree with him being a better king? I am not saying this out of some spite against her.
Dulio was the leader of DxD because an angel has a very good image compared to devils and fallen angels. And Dulio being a Seraph candidate was because of his immense strength more than anything else. I have no idea how you use those examples to say that Dulio is a better king than Rias.

I just don't agree with you that Dulio's a better king than Rias and that there really isn't any evidence proving that. There's a possibility he may be but still again there's no evidence.

@Lex79 What you mean is that Issei's the MC and gets the most focus in the series. That doesn't entirely translate to him winning the match against Rias. Issei was the main focus in Volume 23 and he lost the match to Dulio.

Again the plot may have Issei losing. All those things you.listed could be used to make Rias winning look even more impressive by beating such a hyped up opponent. Like Issei's team defeating the Jest of Kings team. I've heard a lot of things about Rias being a wall that Issei needs to overcome. But with all those things you listed, it sounds like Issei's the wall Rias needs to overcome. Issei going independent from Rias could be seen as the same in reverse as Rias has relied on Issei's strength for so long and he's been the cornerstone of her team for so long and now she doesn't have him anymore. So can Rias make it on her own without Issei? The preliminaries proved that she could. And the way her team pressured the members of the Vali Team proved that she doesn't need Issei to be a major threat.

Sorry for the essay. But Rias has as much a chance to win as Issei does. Her winning is not unpredictable. Just because Issei is the focus of the series doesn't mean he won't lose this match.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote