View Single Post
Old 2018-10-30, 23:35   Link #44
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangler_fans1 View Post
We want more Walkure music
Oh we're going to get that alright. As it is now, Macross is more an advertisement for the music, than it was before when it was using idols to try and sell a mecha show.

Of course, this is assuming JUNNA doesn't kill her voice first. I was watching the 1st live a year or so back, and all I remember was her voice was DESTROYED by the end. She got better by the 2nd live, but even by the third live she still has this habit of oversinging the 'big belting' parts, and I can't imagine that being good in the long run (especially for someone as young as her). Hopefully her manager is more concerned about her long term career, because even though I doubt she'll get mainstream success, I honestly think she can still sell anisongs for another decade or two PROVIDED these corporate guys don't kill her voice.

And oh yeah, Minoringo finally gained some weight and looks 1000% prettier. The move away from the thin cutesy look (ala JUNNA or Naobu) and more towards a 'fuller' adult feel (ala the other 2 Walkure members) is going to solidify her as the Walkure poster girl, and would make it much more marketable. Like seriously, I thought Minoringo looked FUGLY in the past 2 lives, but I couldn't take my eyes off her in the 3rd.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the movie is tied to the crossover concert, which in turn is connected to the UtaMacross mobage (which is already a crossover). New songs always gets a tie in to UtaMacross, because what better way to market the music by putting it into a movie and concert as well? XD

(But yeah, shameless plug about the UtaMacross rhythm game. If anyone wants to play Ikenai Borderline, Totsugeki Love Heart, Lion, DYRL, or a lot of the new songs of Walkure in an official game, go check it out. And because a lot of the mechanics present in the next tier of difficulty are 'taught' in the Valkyrie portion of the song, the progression even for newbs like me was actually pretty smooth. )

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote