View Single Post
Old 2018-10-22, 17:46   Link #3265
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@Lucidrago While your theory is interesting, a few things from Volume 25 say something else:

Quote:
“From what I heard, Ajuka-sama’s [Game] is a reference to another [Game].”

“The main reference point is the system, or so I heard. Something to do with using a cell phone primarily. However, that [Game] doesn’t exist here.” continued Nakiri-kun.

Everyone looked at Nakiri-kun. He then continued to speak

“The [Game] that [Belzebut]’s concept is based on is something produced by a certain Sacred Gear.”

As if interrupting him, Roygun Belphegor-san then said

“—[Innovate Clear], right? One of the Longinus.”

Nakiri-kun was surprised by Roygun-san’s words and nodded.

“Yes, [Innovate Clear] is an ability that enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension…that’s its normal ability.”
Volume 25 Life 2.

Quote:
“… Whichever it is, we can’t go back to that [Game] without getting something first.”

The conversation was completely incomprehensible to Gorou…but then Kanzaki looked in his direction.

“I understand. For now, if we can get closer to the people who are close to Sekiryuutei, then at the very least…”

“…All right. I am fine with it as long as I can get the [Bonus] after thirty years.”
Volume 25 New Dark.

Belzebut is a game based on another game that doesn't exist in the DxD world but was produced by Innovate Clear which enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension and both Kanzaki Mitsuya and Kirino Shizuka sound like players for the game that Belzebut is based on given the mention of this so called "Bonus" also I know that Denpachi where Kanzaki is the MC and I am pretty sure Kirino is the heroine, it is about a game, a game called Innovate.