View Single Post
Old 2018-10-02, 11:09   Link #11
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by QS_Bilal View Post
Nobles seem to be from 'special' families in the sense that their memories cannot be altered. With the Ackerman family, we know they may have served as the Royal Guard at some point and hold tremendous physical prowess. I would not be surprised if Mike Zacharias was also from a similar bloodline. Anyway, point is, they are not random and have been around for more than a century. Some deserted the Royals (Oriental and Ackerman families) but other have not (eating sh*t with the PM rn, literally). I am curious as what the motive was for the Noble and if he knew he was sending an Ackerman for the hit job.

On a sidenote, I noticed Levi hasn't been shown to have realized his Kekkei Genkai. He spoke to Misaka as if he did not know he himself was an Ackerman when talking of awakening strength and also seemed shocked Kenny was his uncle (and perhaps that he too was an Ackerman). In other words, Levi has just upped his awesome factors in my book. His baseline agility arguably exceeds that of Misaka and Kenny.. I predict his ragemode will be spectacular.
What Cloudedmind said.

And Levi did in fact "awaken", he told it to Mikasa. At this point he suspected he was an Ackerman himself, when he confronted Kenny he even stated "that's apparently my last name as well" before asking him how Kenny was related to his mother. It just never occurred to him Kenny could be such a close relative.