View Single Post
Old 2018-09-22, 22:36   Link #8
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Naruto clones are a given nowadays considering the explosive popularity the big 3 had in the west. Pretty sure most teenagers-young adults in my country would at least know about one of the big 3. I'd say my personal fave Naruto clone is Black Torch. Now if only the releases between chapters didn't take so fricking long...

I've been reading Jujutsu Kaisen for awhile now, since around the time the 15th chapter came out to be specific. It's alright, but nothing to write home about. Interesting to know that the author's a woman. I honestly wouldn't expect this type of story from a female mangaka. The only one I knew about was Ao no Exorcist's author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
And there have been a lot of axed ones recently - Noah's Notes, Bozebeats, Hungry Marie, etc.
Not surprised since all of those were trash tbh. Noah's Notes had potential, but piss poor pacing and crappy developments really hurt it.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote