View Single Post
Old 2018-09-17, 11:22   Link #7
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Um....feel like the last two episodes with all the "answers" felt a bit anti climatic... This fight with Reiss was, well...underwhelming ( I KNOW, RIGHT? )...

I know it seems hard for that to be the case, but when its revealed he's just an "abnormal" titan moving toward the biggest pulp of humans it kinda made the whole "Reiss licking the serum"-stuff kinda weak in retrospect...

He had nothing.... and the flashbacks point to him actually being a "good" guy... So wtf, man...

The plan to subdue Reiss wasn't that great either...It relied on too many unknown variables from Reiss' perspective to just saddle him with "abnormal traits" when thematically his transformation appeared to have more meaning...

Obviously animation was crazy good in spots this week, but I thought there would be far more to Reiss than "big abnormal"? Like, OK

Im guessing this was the chapter Historia became every manga readers fav character, lol? Haven't seen this much light-switching since Sakura in Naruto, but it is what it is...Now what the hell is Kenny gonna do? Hmmm...