View Single Post
Old 2018-08-02, 19:03   Link #124
Blakegriffin89

I'm very interested in hearing more about Miyakijima Island that the Yotsuba control. Is the Yotsuba still planning on setting up a new research facility on the island like they had previously planned, or are they going to just setup the ESCAPES facility instead?? I know they plan on building the ESCAPES facility on the island, but does Maya still want to build another research facility out there which is more advanced?? I remember somewhere in the last few volumes that Maya was saying that she wants to build another research facility, because the others that they have were built quite some time ago. I doubt that she will want to build a research facility on the same island where the ESCAPES facility will be, since they are also planning on bringing in experts and other people who aren't affiliated with the Yotsuba to help with the ESCAPES project. Since the new research facility will most likely have some illegal and unethical research projects and experiments going on inside, the Yotsuba won't want to increase the likelihood of someone unaffiliated with the family to get proof that they're doing illegal research.

Last edited by Blakegriffin89; 2018-08-02 at 19:14.
Blakegriffin89 is offline   Reply With Quote