View Single Post
Old 2018-08-01, 08:34   Link #85
Lucidrago

So the first part is Sirzechs' childhood and the introduction of the Yondai-Maou and the meeting of Sirzechs and Grayfia.

The second part I assume is going to be about the conflict between the Maou descendants(except Rizevim) and the Baels(who are in charge of the Underworld after the death of the original Maou) coming to a rise. And the tensions between the Old Maou and the 72 Pillars reaches a boiling point. And at the same time Sirzechs', Ajuka's, Serafall's, and Falbium's power is being called into question by everyone. And Zekram sees this as a perfect opportunity to install new Maou who are more fitting of the post than the descendants are. Sirzechs tries to get in contact with Grayfia but she rejects meeting him every single time. One time when he does it, Euclid catches wind of it and meets Sirzechs and tells him to stay away from his sister.

The third part I assume is when the civil war officially starts. The Old Maou intend to claim the position of Maou by force. But Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium are at the frontline and push the forces back with their extraordinary power. During one such battle, Sirzechs comes in contact with Grayfia and they fight. Sirzechs defeats her and he spares her. She asks why he doesn't kill her and he says he's in love with her. And they begin their romance in secret.

The fourth part I assume is the war coming to a close. Sirzechs and the others confront the descendants of the original Maou. Grayfia officially changes sides. Euclid confronts Sirzechs and challenges him for stealing his sister. The Old Maou are defeated. Sirzechs and the others become Maou. Sirzechs and Grayfia marry. We get a sex scene. The end.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote