View Single Post
Old 2018-07-15, 12:31   Link #2695
EternalDragonGod Ise

You can see it that Way, i see it my Way. I dont like Honoka, Masaki and Mayumi. And I never felt that Tatsuya truly liked Mayumi. And she dont deserve him in the first Place. Her and her whole Family are just a Bunch of stupid Idiots.
I on the other Hand absolute disagree with what u said about Maya. Like u a fed up of people who claim Mayumi "chose a side and has to live with it" as if what she did was evil or that she wanted to harm Tatsuya. I am fed up with this annoying Guys who make Maya the Bad Women.
I belive for what happend to Maya, she really have come out quite Normal. I would already use Tatsuya if i were her and erase the complete GAA. And I dont know if u have read all of the Vols (20-23) but there is a huge Progress between Tatsuya and Miyuki. And what Mind Magic please? There is no Mind magic. And he was never dedicated to her Through mind magic. xD His strong Emotion were erased at the Age of 6, and only the Love for Miyuki reminded. But he was not forced to love her, its just the only Emotion that Miya left. And the Artificial Magician Experiment was only for Tatsuya so that he will not destroy the World because of a Tantrum, or things will erase when he is mad.
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote