View Single Post
Old 2018-07-04, 14:45   Link #14
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
What the heck is wrong with those two girls? Up to now at least they'd had reasons for their rebukes and punishments, and even showed a willingness to appreciate him as a man (like how they squealed when it was revealed he had a high-quality package). Now they're going for preemptive punishment without him having committed any crime? Just makes me wish all the more for a hypothetical I thought of, where he eventually saves them and ultimately has to resurrect them as part of his peerage, and them dealing with the fact that they're now his servants and owe him a life-debt.
Nah, don't take those girls seriously. Not only are they just anime original characters, but they also serve nothing for the plot and only act as gag characters.

@Luci. The fight was meh? It's by far the best fight scene in all DxD's fight scenes ever produced. I mean come on Vali vs Issei in season 2 was just a few punches here and there with stand still frame and the same thing can be said to Isse vs Riser back in season 1, although season 1 fight scenes were more fluid than season 2. Lets not even bring up the abomination called "BORN".
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote