View Single Post
Old 2018-06-29, 17:04   Link #91
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Go back and look at the image with the Bear guy beat up, he will not be walking for a while... That is if he isn't outright dead.
The Tanuki guy is probably fine. Don't forget... this is Academy City... it's not that hard to heal injuries like that ... quickly even. As long as someone finds him he'll be fine. He just looked really beat up and mangled, not dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
As expected, the sleeves girl and the prisoner turned out to be more than they seemed. Didn't expect the secretary to also be on it, though.
I didn't expect the sleeves girl or the secretary tbh. Is the secretary a magician? I think so... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
I did suspected on secretary but not sleeves girl
Since many guest characters appear on this arc I thought she is one of joke characters.
That included that ninja. Well, it's good thing since now I will see more of Oumi action

This arc seemed to be more serious than last 2 arc
I only wonder what relationship of these 4 and what's their plan.

And I hope we would get to see more of Uiharu in action (and probably Bear guy)
The prisoner doesn't seem to be a magician since that wouldn't explain why she said the aim thing was suppressing her. I expect that she's an esper with a power that's maybe closer to the magic side than usual or maybe she's a gemstone that somehow has aim stuff apply to her?

I agree that this arc seems to be more serious than the last two and more complex. I'm really liking it. I also thought that the hawawawa girl was a cameo joke character. I didn't realize she'd be part of the dark-side lol. It was a very nice surprise. I'm most excited to see more Uiharu in this arc. This makes me worry about the promise she made with Saten though...

Does anyone remember exactly when this is wrt to the timeline of the OT novels?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote