View Single Post
Old 2006-07-22, 16:04   Link #22
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midrange
Question~

Matsuribayashi-hen will be the final package for the Kai chapters, right? No more repackaging? Have 07th-Expansion announced any plans to make a single package of all eight chapters together? Because if so I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer to take the plunge if they did such a thing.

I'd also like to see a PC port of the PS2 voiced version even if it is unlikely

[edit: no more posting at 6am in the morning for me after staying up all night, also, i need to %@#$ing read]
Matsuribayashi-hen will be the final chapter in the series, and it will contain all the answer chapters (Meakashi-hen ~ Matsuribayashi-hen). Likewise, all the question chapters (Onikakushi-hen ~ Himatsubushi-hen) are on the Himatsubushi-hen disk. This means if you are a newcomer to the series, you can get the whole game for only 3,000 yen (1,500 yen per disk x 2), as opposed to long time fans who had to buy a new disk everytime a new chapter was released (although they have collectors value too. I wonder how many people actually own the Onikakushi-hen disk? ^^; ).

And like I mentioned before, a PC port of the consumer port (it hasn't been announced yet which platform it'll be for) will make it a reverse-port, which would create a conflict of interest between the original PC game version and the consumer port version, so it's probably not going to happen.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote