View Single Post
Old 2006-07-22, 14:49   Link #21
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Grey
Does anybody have a link to this, and has anybody tried to use it with Higurashi? I'd love to give the game a shot, but don't know the first thing about reading Japanese.
Yup, and I'd advise against it. While you might roughly get the gist of a few bits, you're definitely not going to get an understanding of the whole thing and are just going to be left confused more often than not. You could try it if you really want though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Late response, but yes, the trial version appears to feature some different tracks and sound effects from the full version (Apparantely, produced by the guys over at Twilight Frontier). Are they any good? ^^;
They are actually Not surprised though because I liked some of the music in Daybreak too, if these had come first I don't think anyone would be complaining. I still miss some of the original tracks though.

Daybreak's fun, but either I'm not very good at it or the camera's a bit unpolished. It seems really hard to get your bearings and every time I try to attack anyone Keiichi or Mion seem to appear from nowhere and hit me Poor Rena.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote