View Single Post
Old 2018-06-16, 16:30   Link #4601
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yeah Tomoki can create zombie state, but once he dead (which wouldn't take long) they regain their sanity and lives goes on.

Hibiki investigating Makoto is also nothing special. Hibiki gave up on getting Makoto on her side, but Kuzunuha became one of mayor powers on continent. Even if he was saint, he is still walking nuke as well it's important know as much possibly about his movement. It's not just Hibiki, every major nation keep tab on him as much as possible, that comes with this level of power. It's same in out power too.
I didn't want to reply again, but seriously...

You're doing it again, you know?

It might seem like you're replying to my argument, but you've managed to miss the point entirely, again and i've almost been baited into replying irrelevant stuff, again.

So, back up a sec...

What part of my argument makes you think that the last part of your post works as a counter to mine?

For the millionth time, I never denied that Makoto is a threat. What I was trying to prove all this time was that despite Makoto being the one with the highest threat level, right now the two heroes are the ones causing the most problems to the world.

I also just realised that somehow you're taking me saying 'the heroes having the most negative influence in the world compared to Makoto', made you somehow end up thinking that it should mean that they 'can destroy the world with their power', which gives you an excuse to refute my argument and for some reason I was also sucked into it, but no...

Even if I think there is a possibility that it could happen, their negative influence, no matter how small, is still greater compared to what threat Makoto has brought to the world.

That's why it gets annoying when you keep bringing up Makoto as a threat every time you post about him when he didn't even do anything wrong yet.

Tomoki caused a great disaster in Lorel within just a few months and Lili's objective is to destroy the world. It doesn't take a genius to know heat they are planning to cause a war with the other major countries. Whether he dies or not is irrelevant, since he has already created problems.

Hibiki didn't give up on Makoto. That's the whole reason why she wanted to discover the thing he holds dear and decided to head for the Mirage town. She revealed her true feelings after she spoke to Makoto and said that the ideal way would be if the demons and Kuzunoha defeat each other or if Makoto decided to build a country somewhere. She was trying to find a way to make him join the war, not just to help her and the hyumans, but also to diminish his power (Kuzunoha).

Last edited by Enigma29; 2018-06-16 at 16:43.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote