View Single Post
Old 2018-06-13, 22:44   Link #19
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post
Hmmm the "healing session" is a bit of a let down for me (really only a bit) , I wonder why? Maybe because the tension is already tone down from last week that I find the emotions lacking compared to the time when I read the ln ..nevertheless its still a good episode
THANK YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I only noticed one thing I thought was odd (in the uncensored version): when Koneko is kneeling down as they all come in for some reason she's completely bare-chested, no robes at all, and then for several more clips afterward her robe is back on again. Dumb thing to notice perhaps but still.

And speaking of Koneko, seems like she's just getting more and more enthusiastic and blatant about her marking, this time deliberately and specifically pressing her butt into his crotch. And for some reason licking his nipple!?

I'm constantly surprised to see that so many little girls adore Boob Dragon. I can't help but wonder what that show's going to do to the culture of this new generation...

The new style of game sounds interesting, looking forward to what's coming.
I mean the devils already have an eccentric like Serafall so Issei isn't THAT horrible role model wise

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote