View Single Post
Old 2018-06-07, 17:35   Link #30
Bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post

Lol seriously ?
Yep. From volume 1, which funnily enough was cut from the anime. In the anime Issei shifts from Rias-senpai to Buchou with no explanation.

“Anyway, Ise. You are all right with being my servant, right? If you have potential, then you will eventually stand out. And then, you might be able to receive a peerage.”

“Yes, Rias-senpai!”

“Wrong. You will have to call me ‘Buchou’.”

“Buchou? Can’t I call you Onee-sama?”

I got carried away and ask her.

I always wanted a “Onee-sama”. It’s not even a yuri situation, but all of the guys have a desire to call an older beauty a “Onee-sama”.

Rias-senpai thought about it seriously for a while, and then shook her head.

“Hmm. That also sounds wonderful, but since I operate mainly in the school, being called Buchou has a better ring to it. This is Occult Research Club after all, and everyone here also calls me that.”

“Okay! Then, Buchou! Teach me how to be a Devil!”

At my words—Buchou puts on a devilish smile. It seems like she is truly happy.

“Fufufu, good reply. Good boy, Ise. Okay, I will change you into a man.”

Well I knew Issei would get a lot of hate from this, especially from anime only watchers due to how Passione have decided to go about this chapter. They cut out most of Issei's inner thoughts for a big reveal episode. In exchange they make Issei look like a massive dense idiot, which he isn't. Oh well the episode was great apart from that. Hopefully next week comes quick so I can get past the toxicity I am seeing everywhere on other sites.
Bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote