View Single Post
Old 2018-05-10, 00:35   Link #16
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I guess i didn't remember that.

If you go on a by episode basis that's not fair but i think the point is that for a season 3 the fights are a bit meh considering where they should be at this point. Now make no mistake if they don't do the Sairoarg battle justice there will be major problems but as far as Hero faction goes it's a bit of a let down.

EDIT: Let's look at the "fights" in the episode. Azazel and Cao Cao clash and thats it. The rest of them feature canon fodder getting beat and that includes the return of Issei's pervy combo (by the way if you know about the guy why the fuck would you send women against him". The only real "fight" was Seigfried's brief clash with Xenovia and Kiba before Le Fay interrupted. Sure the clash at the end of the episode looks like it could be better but it's incomplete.

As i said before I don't like the Rias bits and that's with understanding why it's happening

Now while i'm not mad that Le Fay showed up the timing looks really really bad when she asks for a handshake. As a fan of the show i'd rate it higher but if you want honest opinion it's an average episode at best
Huh? That's how it went in the novel. I am not sure what you are complaining about. In fact, the fight between Azazel and Cao Cao was just "boom" and "bang" as described in the novel, while in the Anime we got nice bits of their fight.

Cao Cao didn't send those women to fight Issei. They did it on their own accord
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote