View Single Post
Old 2018-05-09, 23:28   Link #15
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Leo was stated to have brown skin in the LN.
I guess i didn't remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
4 episodes into season 1 and I recall the only "fights" being Issei getting his stomach blown open a couple of times, that random demon that no one remembers being hit with like 1 attack per Gremory team member, Koneko throwing a chair, and Akeno blocking some random fallen angel magic bolts?
If you go on a by episode basis that's not fair but i think the point is that for a season 3 the fights are a bit meh considering where they should be at this point. Now make no mistake if they don't do the Sairoarg battle justice there will be major problems but as far as Hero faction goes it's a bit of a let down.

EDIT: Let's look at the "fights" in the episode. Azazel and Cao Cao clash and thats it. The rest of them feature canon fodder getting beat and that includes the return of Issei's pervy combo (by the way if you know about the guy why the fuck would you send women against him". The only real "fight" was Seigfried's brief clash with Xenovia and Kiba before Le Fay interrupted. Sure the clash at the end of the episode looks like it could be better but it's incomplete.

As i said before I don't like the Rias bits and that's with understanding why it's happening

Now while i'm not mad that Le Fay showed up the timing looks really really bad when she asks for a handshake. As a fan of the show i'd rate it higher but if you want honest opinion it's an average episode at best

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2018-05-09 at 23:47.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote