View Single Post
Old 2018-04-25, 00:37   Link #11
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor178 View Post
I don't believe that seasons 1 and 2 lose out on the adaptation category just yet. It's only episode 2. We have to wait and see.
Haha thats true , my post looks like a Im a bit hasty about my judgement but as you can see thats for the future thats why I said "If they continue doing it with this accuracy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Season 3 was a disaster make no mistake about it. They changed far too much. That being said you are giving this season far more credit then it deserves so far. Was the fanservice up to par yes but that's something DxD does well most of the time anyway so i don't judge it.
As for the scenes that you judge the story on I found that they were alright at best. Eisha looked pretty damn good i'll give them that and i damn near didn't recognize Serafall but the Rossweisse Issei scene didn't have nearly the pizazz i would've enjoyed and the lead up to the battle with the demons was blah as well. Outside of that i'm not gonna go nuts
Like I said above, thats for the future . Im not expecting it to be perfect because of the limit of what they can do but for me, I like what I seen so far so if they keep these up then theres no doubt about it in my opinion at least. As for the fight of ross and isse there's something missing so maybe thats the reason why you felt that way.

Anyway the fight scene so far look so well, looks like I can expect something big soon

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2018-04-25 at 01:39.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote