View Single Post
Old 2018-04-24, 18:25   Link #7
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post
With just only 2 episode , i already can say that this is much better than the season 3 (sorry for the anime viewers only) . In fact in my opinion if they continue to adapt it with this much accuracy then i think its not an exaggeration if this one surpass the 3 previous seasons as whole in terms of adaption
Season 3 was a disaster make no mistake about it. They changed far too much. That being said you are giving this season far more credit then it deserves so far. Was the fanservice up to par yes but that's something DxD does well most of the time anyway so i don't judge it.
As for the scenes that you judge the story on I found that they were alright at best. Eisha looked pretty damn good i'll give them that and i damn near didn't recognize Serafall but the Rossweisse Issei scene didn't have nearly the pizazz i would've enjoyed and the lead up to the battle with the demons was blah as well. Outside of that i'm not gonna go nuts

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote