View Single Post
Old 2018-04-18, 01:15   Link #1961
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
From the POV of anime-only watchers, it seems to work just fine especially for those who still remember TSR. You can look at many forums, comments and even Youtube reactions done by anime-only watchers and almost none of them have a problem when they saw Sosuke mustered his courage and asked to hold hands (some of them even said “It’s about damn time”). Sure, adapting DVMC will make it better but skipping it is far from a bad move, especially when making the 4th season of FMP is already a nigh-impossible job to begin with.

I experienced Kalinin’s 'betrayal' before I experienced DVMC, and I think it works just fine for me. I actually like the relative surprise element when Kalinin does what he does. Let’s see how it works for anime-only watchers.
Spoiler for COMO bit about Kalinin:

My only grim of ADVMC didn't make it to the animation is Mardukas' curbstomp battle against the Leviathans, it's one of the few scenario showing that he's not standing beside Tessa for show. Sure, skipping it makes Sousuke's romantic realization in Ep1 look odd, but remember back in TSR he already realized that Chidori is special to him, it's just natural to go another step further.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote