View Single Post
Old 2018-02-26, 05:32   Link #51
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Lucidrago: They were bringing Vali into it because of you saying that Ise is a threat because he's a Heavenly Dragon. Ise and Vali are both Heavenly Dragons, though, so if you didn't want to bring Vali into it, you shouldn't have mentioned the term "Heavenly Dragon" in the first place. So that's on you.

@aw454wtr: I know AxA will awaken in this series. I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is that it can't awaken before Ophis and Great Red's powers awaken. AxA is Great Red, Ophis and Ddraig's powers in one form. So his body's powers have to fully awaken first. And the 1 year prediction was about mastering the true Dragon Deification (but he also needs Ophis and Lilith to resonate first, and Ophis and Great Red's powers also need to awaken for this as well - after these powers awaken, he'll get back the true Dragon Deification and unlock AxA, and it'll take him one year to master Dragon Deification. Or at least that's how I interpreted it). What Ajuka said about ExE was that it's not time for it to appear in front of Ise yet and that there will come a time in the future when it will show itself to him. And he said that he'll get a glimpse of it in the tournament.

The one to train Ise could be Kamadeva considering what he's a God of. But it could also Indra or Shiva, I guess. We'll see.