View Single Post
Old 2017-11-07, 18:05   Link #30
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I'm pretty excited. Was great seeing that character from the liquid diamond arc again. And so many other references and crazy things plus that serious dialogue with Saten and Uiharu. Talk about excellent. I'm really looking forward to this new arc. Man they really pulled off all stops to make this year as exciting as possible. Now I don't want an anime of the daihasesai arc anymore, I want one of this new arc. Jk, I want both.

Now that we're OT 16, Railgun will once again probably live up to the tradition of having more exciting content than Index does early on in terms of the manga/LN comparisons anyway.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote