View Single Post
Old 2017-10-22, 12:33   Link #50
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Yeah the publisher wouldn't let the author write sex scenes or breast sucking. So took him awhile to show progress with the relationships. Agreed the generic cuddling harem scenes are the worst scenes in the anime.
If that's true, I guess this is a case where the publisher ruins one of the most basic logic of the story: Issei should've screwed most of the girls a long time ago. I mean, what's stopping him? He and the girls are already sinful devils. Issei has more lecherous urges and sexual drive than most other males in DxD's universe and the girls are already past the point of willing to be screwed. They basically threw themselves to Issei and begged for his dick. The only thing that's stopping the inevitable event so far is plot-cockblock, and a very poor one at that.

It's funny how Gundam (which is a show for general audience) was able to have main characters and major named-characters to actually have sex in the show and they did it in three different TV series (Gundam SEED, G SEED Destiny and Iron-Blooded Orphans) while an ecchi show like DxD is struggling to make the characters actually do it (off-screen or, god forbid, on-screen). Gundam might not showed the actual "humping action" of the aforementioned intercourse, but they actually have the balls to show the audience post-coital scenes (in the first two series I mentioned above). You know, for kids!