View Single Post
Old 2017-10-22, 11:34   Link #48
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Character drawings (as in the design) is not animation if we talk about the basic definition. Animation refers to the movements of things you see on-screen (pretty much like what Chichiryuushintei said above) which, if we judge by the PV, is already a huge improvements over the DxD past seasons combined. And yes, Digimon Tri's animation is also a huge improvement over the old TV series in general.

Anyway, I personally never really cared about DxD after the first season (cos the narrative have gone horribly cheesy to the point where I can't stand the cliched dialogues and lines), but this news of changing studio has peaked my interest a little. But of course the anime will still waste some time on the girls being cuddly-cuddly with Issei on the bed without any real progress which boggles the mind considering how lecherous the MC is and how willing the girls are. I'd be happy to be proven wrong on that part.
Yeah the publisher wouldn't let the author write sex scenes or breast sucking. So took him awhile to show progress with the relationships. Agreed the generic cuddling harem scenes are the worst scenes in the anime.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote