View Single Post
Old 2006-07-11, 04:55   Link #29
Jeff
Hi, my name is Jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera
The absence in Char's Counterattack that surprised me most was Sayla...
I finished ZZ kind of recently and I remember the first ep Sayla appeared in (I think it was the first anyway), she was talking to Bright about Char. They were talking about if he might be alive or not. I think she said something like that if he's alive he might be very dangers. Bright asks her if she'd like to see him again (Char) and she says that she'd rather for him to be dead. It's kinda hard to remember because it's been almost a month since I saw that episode but I'm pretty sure that's what was said basically. This just leads you into CCA I guess.

Also, about the Judau + Char connection. I don't think there is any but this reminded me of a discussion I saw somewhere about how Glemy Toto was supposed to be a heir to Zeon. Which was why he had blonde hair and such and started that rebellion. For some reason it was never used because Tomino got the approval to make the CCA movie so Char took the place of him and was why ZZ was changed. Also, I'm not sure if I have all this right either. So could somebody help me out here?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote