View Single Post
Old 2006-07-11, 01:01   Link #27
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Yeah ZZ is really underrated...I mean it just has a menacing presence...Just huge imposing weapons and design...I wonder why no other suits were based on it...

I also really liked this series despite it's goofyness and "Voltron-esqueness"...I wish the final fight was a bit more epic, but overall I enjoyed the series..The reason being is I cared about the characters and geniuinely liked all these kids...Of all the Gundam kids they seem to have the most fun...I mean Usso's and Cammille's group even Amuro and company were some downer kids at times...Usso and company being the worst as I nearly had a heart mur-mur dealing with the depression of his group...ZZ kids are like "Wazzup...Let's have some fun, lets kick some a$$, lets punch Mr. Wong..." The girls were all giddy and cute, with Lu really taking the cake with her aggressive personality...I also was a bit pi$$ed her character didn't get a real conclusion in-terms of her relationship with Judau...I'm gonna miss her as she is perhaps the only female G-pilot I think that could be a main character in a series...