View Single Post
Old 2006-07-07, 23:59   Link #1
hanxthre
Banned

Gundam ZZ Discussion

So I finally finished watching zz last night...It was a really good series despite some obvious problems and random deaths...I think this series had the funnest bunch of kids morso than any other G-series...But anyways after Judua defeats Haman (more like Haman killed herself) he punches the hell outta Bright (WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE), reunites with his sis, then apparently him and Loux Luka (who is a awesome Gundam character who was severly underused) are an item now and they travel off into the stars together....(On a side-note apparently Cammile has seemed to regained his awareness as he sprints on the beach with Fah)

First off where are they going (Judua and Loux) and is there any G-manga or future refrences that tells what they are up too and what happens in their futures?? I know Sayla tells Leina he's gonna be gone for 3 years (Gone doing what?)...Secondly, I had heard somewhere that Judua was Char's cousin or something, could that be why Sayla took care of Leina and how did she even find her?? In any event the anime doesn't confirm that Judau had a connection to Char...If it did I missed it...Finally the last scene of the final episode is this:

Spoiler:

What the hell is that? It ain't a cheap-ass Planet Unicron that's for sure, so what is it? And what importance does it hold to the series...I stared at the screen for like 5 mins trying to figure it out...

Overall why the series started off kinda kooky and comical it looks like Tomimo started to get his serious kill em' all itch back near the middle to end and for the most part the series was really entertaining (Everything but Mashima dying, that kinda pissed me off cause he was like strongest pilot )...The biggest yet overlooked jip in the whole series to me is when Rasara (or Sasara//Mondo's girl) died, but the Z'gok or whatever it was didn't even touch her..but she collapsed and died ...I was "WTF, bitch get up nobody touched you.." but she died...musta been a heartattack I guess..

Give me your reflection on how the series was and ended if you can't answer any of my questions...Gimme your opinions because the series obviously had some problem, but it had some unique special qualities aswell and I really enjoyed it anyways...
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote