View Single Post
Old 2017-08-06, 18:41   Link #31
Convoy
Knight of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles883 View Post
Hello do you even saw ep 25 properly, The ruin IS Under capital those massacring entire civilian just because they were right on top the ruin. Hayate father forced to drop bomb too early as bomb is already remotely armed.

Also You cannot generalize entire race just because of action of few leadership. It means you painted Frejya, her supposed fiancée who willing to risk his life and reputation to smuggle out Frejya to allow her dreams become singer come true and honorable Aerial Knight like Keith, Helman and Qasim as evil person. Even Bogue motivation although narrow minded as he is, understandable as bomb kill his entire family.
No, the Sigur Barrentz was under Darwent. For some reason, Wright's dimension eater wound up landing on Karlisle. So the Sigur Barrentz survived to be mobilized seven years later.

What are you talking about? What fiancé helped Freyja get offworld? She did that by herself.

Honorable Knights? They intentionally and repeatedly opened fire on civilian-populated areas, and then had the gall to stand by while Mirage, Hayate, and Freyja, the enemies who they repeatedly tried to kill, were put in a kangaroo court that declared them to not be soldiers in war. Honorable my ass.

And since I'm at it, I'll invoke Godwin's law. You think Germans not in positions of power in the Nazi era were innocent if they chose to be ignorant sheep while their ruling regime was doing all kinds of crimes just barely beneath the surface? Plenty of dissidents knew. And they escaped abroad or got executed for their troubles. Windermerean farmers damn well knew something was going on with their products in enemy territory.
Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote