View Single Post
Old 2017-08-01, 18:28   Link #2
Blakegriffin89

Does anyone think that Miyuki x Tatsuya will get some development this volume, considering what's on the volume cover art?? Why do you think Tatsuya will end up revealing that he's Taurus Silver?? Will he be forced to reveal it, or want to reveal it on his own??

I think that considering the last time Tatsuya and Miyuki where in an embrace, on the Vol.16 cover, there was a considerable development to their relationship. Considering the cover art for these two volumes are similar, I think that their will be some sort of meaningful development in their relationship. It's pretty much a dead giveaway that the Taurus Silver reveal will be some sort of counter to Project Dione. As for if Tatsuya wants to reveal it of his own accord, I think it will be along the lines of someone close to him, like Miyuki or Maya, will suggest revealing it and he doesn't mind considering what's going on and that it will make Miyuki happy. I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about these questions. Thanks!!
Blakegriffin89 is offline   Reply With Quote