View Single Post
Old 2017-07-24, 01:05   Link #38
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post
It's pretty clear, to me at least, that Laura/Lola is is more likely possessed, and is merely a vessel. Aleister was clearly acting during part of his conversation with Lola, pretending that he didn't suspect, but he definitely was prepared for the possibility.

As for level 6 being similar to godhood, that might partially be the case. I'm not sure if Kamachi conveyed exactly what he intended for readers to pick up during the magic god arcs, but my interpretation is this: In order to become a magic god, you need to fulfill certain conditions, but most importantly - (you must sell you soul for that power) - I mean think about it, most of the magic gods were highly unstable beings, and couldn't for the life of them figure out how to navigate morality, and needed Touma to be "their scorer?" which if I were to guess, was just their way of saying, their moral compass in using their godlike powers.

As for becoming a level 6, this is how I see it.

When Mikoto was tranforming, it was mentioned that after a certain point, she would lose her humanity or something along those lines, but what exactly does that mean? What Gensei was probably implying with that, was that Mikoto was evolving to the point where having a physical body was unnecessary. She was becoming a celestial being, no longer bound by the limits of mortality, and becoming more akin to what Archangel Gabriel was with his attribute over water. But what makes it even more interesting, is that Archangel Gabriel was described as both male and female, which is exactly what Aleister has been describe as being every step of the turn.

This implies that Aleister might have already undergone such an evolution in his desire to prevent becoming a magic god. But then, this would mean that his existence is a duality, where he can use both magic and AIM, but during his fight with Touma, he never used an ability. Still, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. Noukan mentioned him being the Archetype controller. Nothing that happened in NT18 explained exactly what Noukan meant by that, he only used his signature magic techniques. It almost doesn't make sense, until...you realize that Aleister was using his Beast666 summoning magic to lure Touma into the windowless building. He planned on being defeated, in order to fulfill a certain part of his plan, which probably involved forcing Laura to play her hand at striking him down. But why?

Well, remember, in the backstory flashbacks, the Imagine Breaker was mentioned as being used in "exorcism," a method that old school church-folk would use as a way to banish - DEMONS.

So why did Aleister want Touma to defeat him? well... a few reasons.

Aleister had committed countless sins, but also, he probably wanted to be forgiven for past deeds. I mean, Accelerator killed people, but Touma still let him walk away, giving him a second chance to start over. Maybe that's what Aleister wanted. A clean slate.

And that last part where he said this. (That boy is so far ahead of you.) It's clear that this implies which side he's on, even if it classifies him as an anti-hero like Accelerator. He's not entirely bad. His methods are just very unorthodox.
That not what I get from NT18 but that Crowley is a great planner but in the end what he is, is a master of failling like Kumagawa from Medaka Box is but just a step even farer because he had master the abilies to fail because he know everything he does will fail so he put something in place for the moment were he end up failing like he always does and that what he did at the end of NT18 even those he didn't see the stuff which Laura being his child Lola possess by Cronozon coming he already put something in place for the moment that he lose and that what happen at the end of NT18 but this also mean that at the end of the series he will completely fail at what he trying do but through his fail everything will still point to the outcome he wanted.

Crowley is trying to lose so hard that he wins in the end. It also give greater meaning to his Magic Name Beast666 the Great Evil that rule the World from Bible Revelations for a short bit and which people believe is going to be 7 years and Beast666 final lost and the Devil/Seven-Headed Dragon lock away for 1000 years which lead to a New Aeon of Good which all the World Evil destroy. You could say for Crowley who to what we know so far is Beast666 in the Index's Universe and Crowley final win will only come which his final defeat and if Crowley is going for that you can tell which all his might that Touma will try to save Crowley from pulling a Lelouch and the Devil who is most likey Cronozon in this series would be the final enemy that will be free for short while after the New Aeon of Good come to once more corrupt mankind before finally being defeated which Death and Hades and burn in the lake of fire like the Anti-Christ and Beast666 who was throw there 1000 years before. This would also mean that the Devil of Index's World would let themself lose and let Beast666 rule the World like said in Revelation. This only go which stuff to do which Christian and we most likey will have to combine it which Crowley Real Life Believe and even in Real Life Crowley bring up the Bible Revelation and believe that Christian change it to there favor.

This mean I really want to see what happen 6-7 years ago in Index's Universe past because it most likey is a pretty important event if we are going which the Anti-Christ and Beast666 ruling for 7 years thing. Also some people believe that the Bible Revelation thing which the 7 year rule of Beast666 is 49 years not 7 years which could do which AC first being make.

NT18 also show that anyone who loses to Crowley in a fight is also curse to become someone who can only fail at everything like Fiamma ended up as of NT after his lost to Crowley in OT but Fiamma being smart enough may also be about to become a Master of Fail like Crowley which could mess Crowley over if someone Master Failling as good as him.

A question I alway had is if someone else will use the name of Beast666 as a Magic Name because most Magic Name are Latin well Crowley use an English Magic Name so someone which the name Beast666 in Latin for a Magic Name could show up at some point.

Something I notice is that the Story Arc of Index could be the 7 Seals of the Apocalypse from Revelation not counting the Intro OT1-11.

Crowley could be the Horseman of Conquest A white horse appears, whose crowned rider has a bow with which to conquer. When Crowley use IB 100 years ago it was use as An Arrow. Crowley had White Hair his Whole Life and do to what he did 100 years ago he Conquest the Magic Side and became the man who make Morden Magic not Mathers.

GRS ARC OT12-22: 1st seal Horseman of Conquest Conquest is what Fiamma try to do or 2nd Seal Horseman of War A Rider of a Red Horse which a Great Sword who took peace from the World.

Norse Gremlin ARC NT1-10: 2nd Seal Horseman of War Othnius did take peace from the World after Fiamma defeat give the World Peace and she is the God of War or 3rd Seal A black horse appears, whose rider has "a pair of balances in his hand", where a voice then says, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine." This can be use as the Horseman of Famine or what it could mean is one who destroy the Balance of the World and that the meaning of everything not only did Othnius ware Black but the end of Othnius Arc make all the Magic Gods fall to Earth and they were the ones keeping balance.

World Rejecter ARC NT11-NT17: 3rd Seal The Black Horseman and Kamisato also ware Black and did Completely destroy the Balance of the World because not only did he mess up Touma and AC Balance but his action lead to the whole mess in NT18 were the Worle Balance have bet turn on it head or the 4th Seal Which Yuiistu being the Horseman of Death and if she dead Kamisato Group become Hades and ended up turning a 4th of the World into Kihara because that can be call a type of death or if she alive she going to do something really back in this Next Story Arc if she not death we coould say World Rejecter Arc was just filler or Kamachi trying something new which would explain why it bet the shorted Arc so far or Kamisato was The Black Horseman.

This Current Story Arc could be the 4th Seal and the person who would play The Horseman of Death will show up in this Story Arc which mean thing could turn really bad in this Story Arc or it Could be the 5th Seal Which is "Under the altar", appeared the souls of martyrs for the "word of God", who cry out for vengeance. They are given white robes and told to rest until the martyrdom of their brothers is completed Which could mean something to do which Angels in this Series which we still don't know must about. Even in NT18 Aiwass was call an angel like being from the Prue World beyond all phases.

I don't know if anyone would read this because it very long?

Last edited by DragonXX; 2017-07-24 at 02:31.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote