View Single Post
Old 2017-07-23, 02:15   Link #17017
Blueknight78

hmm ok really a very standart ending. with the pairs half confirmed, as overal we know which eventually natsu, will stick with lucy since he told which they will be forever together, gray also with juvia, also even erza with jellal well all the pair they don't get a deep love confirmation but they pretty much are set in stone in a way or in another.

about the serie i will really gonna miss it, unlike many peoples here i true enjoyed it because they bring what i was expectating, some comedy, some action some fanservice well the most basic shounen rules and i'm fine, this don't means which the serie was perfect and no flaws, it have but unlike others this don't bothered me to the point of bash it like a crazy, i'm reall happy, now i'm waiting for the movie come to my country to watch and the anime which already confirmed by mashima to be coming back in 2018, let's see how anime will improve the manga and maybe some of the flaws, just looking foward it.

and now waiting for mashima next work, let's see if he gonna pull a "naruto" and come with a Fairuto and pull fairy tail kids or it's gonna be a total original work.