View Single Post
Old 2017-06-28, 09:47   Link #87
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I do agree, but we're men, too, aren't we? You can't tell me that fights like Ise vs. Sairaorg don't get your blood boiling. Well, that and I'm just the type that always likes the main male lead and/or main female lead - unless they happen to be complete jerks, denser than a black hole, or just idiots. Plus I like Dragons.

I do also like tactics, as well as characters who are good at them, but I also like powerful characters. Not to mention Ise's powers are interesting, and he can also be smart/inventive in fights (I need some more of that from him).

Anyway, it'd be good if Ise managed to win in the match against Sitri, no matter how close it is. With good reviews, preferably, though in this case that might be wishful thinking since he's likely to get some bad reviews for agreeing to fight Saji when he should know that it could cost him the whole match if he isn't careful.

But yeah, I especially agree with Krudelu about being interested in what kind of match it's going to be. That will decide most of the odds about who's going to win here. And how.