View Single Post
Old 2017-05-23, 00:08   Link #21
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Here's jow I think it will go.
NT19 Aiwass' core along with Accelerator and Hamazura getting involved. The team will head to England. The England problem will progress in the background.
NT20 - All out battle for England, ending with only Femi-Aleister remain. Past Magic Side characters involved. Lola using AC's tech to help out. Touma and friends will return to the city and try to settle in to their normal lives. Lola will continue to lead AC.
I agreed that NT19 will most likey start off where the last one started and it will have to do which Aiwass and Lola/Coronzon takeover of AC and Touma may fight against this takeover and NT20 could also be about this fight.

Then after that we will most likey have two volume in the United Kingdom/Europe and everywhere else Crowley is attacking like Canada and Australia.

We also have to remember that Lola/Coronzon want to take control and power from the Roman Catholic Church and Russia Orthodox Church and have control of all the Christian Church even if the two church have lost quite some power after WWIII but unlike the Roman Catholic Church which lost a huge card like GRS. The Russia Orthodox Church have not even really show any of there cards.

We also need to know if the thing controlling Lola is the true Coronzon of Crowley beileves because Crowley in real life spelled his which a h and said that is the true Chorozon and I think Kamachi did the thing in his between the lines of this volume by saying the Demon Crowley summon name start which a C but didn't tell us how it was spell because that could tell us if Lola/Coronzon is the real one or a fake lesser version.

Also I want to know what Angels are even more in this series now that Othinus call Aiwass an Angel from the Pure World beyond all phases because this mean that Aiwass is an Angel of the Pure World which are just the Physical Laws of the World or a World just like our which out supernatural stuff and follow Science which mean that in the Index World Angel are still a thing in that Pure World which mean at least in the Index World True Angels are not true supernatural things but something else?

Any guesses for what True Angels are then?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote