Thread: Licensed Wortenia Senki
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-19, 01:59   Link #11
Velsy

Read the first chapter of the manga.. I was hooked.. Dam that was awesome.

Read some of the WN translation (only up to 9?) and well the writing for epilogue was horrible and cringy. Author makes so much shitty stuff up and paints the MC as a submissive looser type. For example, he tries to explain how a season warrior can dodge incoming sword strikes, yet hes unable to to dodge a regular girl with a laddle. That shits bs and cringe worthy. Its like saying a pro baseball batter can smash fast balls and curve balls out of the park, but give him a nice slow underarm and he messes it up every time. Shit doesnt work like that. However once he gets summoned, thats when the good stuff happens. His personality changes for the better compared to the beginning chapters (which is really just the authors bad writing in the beginning).

I want to read this if it gets more translations. I am interested in a "competent" MC whos not gifted OP power. Its his own strength to begin with. He actually feels like a pro. Its interesting how an evil empire was summoing people just so they could conquer the world, and now they paint the MC as the badguy. They think hes the unjust one for killing in self defense

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2017-04-19 at 02:11.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote