View Single Post
Old 2017-03-13, 12:41   Link #73
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
damn so Lina and Tatsuya are going to stare at each other?

it so action pack.
Their probably discuss about something and both of their helmet is gone also dot forget Lina(Lina is a knife user) use katana(same erika use?) instead her Heavy Metal Burst magic rifal to fight again who do you think?

you should reread satou interview i attach before and use google translate.

From what i can understand from that text plus PV1 and PV2, this story redux/renovate from Visitor arc in LN volume 9-11 with parasite existent with trouble their brought to japan replace with Kokoa+incident+distruction, the event relocate from mainland to island(i forgot what that island name duh) and happend during summer holidays plus fanservice........ ooooo yesss please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbKWzNEb View Post
Spoiler for new cad:
No, i dont think so because Tatsuya start develope at the start of volume 14 and complete at volume 16 and trident got attachment look like sword in near muzzle make trident look bulkier. This movie storyline suppose to be happen right after Visitor arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Uhm, is it already in movie theater? But from the poster it's written 6.17 on it

---------
Dem, I just realised it's screenshot from PV
LOL, you dont know??? this movie will release 17th June 2017.

Last edited by zerosum; 2017-03-14 at 10:02. Reason: wrong phrase, fix missconduct text add info
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote