View Single Post
Old 2017-03-05, 22:52   Link #85
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
In all honesty I not be surprised if North Korea gets invaded within Trumps time in the White House. They seem to be making progress on the nukes (which makes people nervous) and even China, the only major power who resistant to the idea of them being attacked, is getting frustrated with them. So I suspect either China going to invade and set up a puppet state, or America will and hand the running of North Korea to South Korea after the dust has cleared.
If China has been serious about the prospect of invading North Korea because of the problem they have become, it would have been done a long time ago. I have my doubts about how much trust the central Chinese government has in its own armed forces when this is arguably the only mission (invading North Korea) of which the majority of the world might approve at this moment.

As for the Americans, the biggest roadblock to an invasion from the South is South Korea because they just don't seem willing to do what West Germans did in the years following the fall of the Berlin Wall. It's like saying there's very little potential for anyone to take from North Koreans after the regime gets destroyed.

Last edited by Toukairin; 2017-03-05 at 23:46.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote