View Single Post
Old 2017-02-22, 02:26   Link #50
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Yeah even I was surprised by how much screentime she has in the trailer and they showed lots of her emotions as well.
Well technically speaking, since Tat doesn't have much feelings on his face, they gotta show s.o else.

But I won't be fool by this pv side characters don't have a lot of screentime next pv will def focus on Miyuki. And now they tease Mayumi's fan as well

Whoever re-design their clothes, u r a genius!
Talk about motherly figure, wouldn't Mizuki fit the category better?
Well we wouldn't expect Tatsuya saving random people; someone needs to pull Tatsuya in a mess before he moves; and guess who that troublemaker

I know the design is are really made well; too bad we won't be seeing swimsuits anytime soon. Mizuki will be a good mother in the future but right now she'll go red just thinking about having a child and Shizuku & Honoka would ask people first before doing something. Miyuki couldn't careless unless they specifically ask her. So Erika fits it more as she gets overprotective, extremely friendly, childish and she is also an orphan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
Yeah I wonder if the events from the movie with be referenced later in the novels, like Kokoa making a cameo or something if she survives.
That I would like see too and apparently its original story which is probably isn't canon but can be put as a side story.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote