View Single Post
Old 2017-02-09, 21:40   Link #46
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Great, I'm really looking forward to see what's going to happen in this volume. This time volume 21 looks more promising, considering the previous 2 were not that good IMO.
By 2 prev vols did you mean vol 19 or the SS?
IMO, vols 2/3 contents of vol 19 was good, the only things that tilted why it looked bad because Gu Jie's anticlimax, and 1/3 was basically not things reader wanted, Masaki's diary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I'm hoping that they introduce a new main antagonist that won't disappear or be defeated after a few volumes.
The character who potentially be enemy already mentioned in epilogue vol 20 and in preview, MacLeod (politically though).
I think, no enemies capable enough to defeat Tatsuya in CQC combat so far, except Yakumo. He would still pressed hard when battling with Yanagi or Kazama though, but neither Tatsuya or them think that they need to defeat enemy by himself.

I remember what Tatsuya said to Mikihiko during 9SC Arc, in the gist, it was foolish to think he just had to defeat the enemy alone when it's easier to work in team to defeat the enemy
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote