View Single Post
Old 2017-02-06, 00:33   Link #118
Userunfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
About GateKeeper, I didn't read it carefully, it's like short circuiting the magic wiring for Magic Calculation Area, the point to access it is by accessing the unconscious, but since the "gate" between and conscious and unconscious is closed, the opponents have no way to access MCA, in other words, they wouldn't be able to invoke any magic.
The question is, is Tatsuya's skill that really advance that he is able to disrupt mind and soul? Unless he has (learned) some Taoist skill, that skill is exclusive in traditional magic (not to mention it maybe a deep art too).

Based on my analysis of the description, it looks like...

a psion bullet containing a self-injuring activation sequence.

by encasing an activation sequence, it can be delivered by touch.

using the classified yotsuba technique to eliminate psion rejection syndrome, it forces the target to process the activation sequence...an SB magic similar to Golden Electron Silkworms.

really brilliant, because the activation sequence is passed into the MCA without being rejected consciously, and SB being as far as I know, does NOT end with the ending conditions of the magic. that may be how SB beings are created...the magic to create them ended, but the spiritual being disconnected from eidos do not die unless killed...so by linking the sb being into the magic, and having the TARGET create the being, it will require gram demolition, or gram dispersion to kill.

Superb!!

important point...

because the TARGET processes the poisoned pill (activation sequence processed by the target) this magic can avoid the limits of Tatsuya's MCA. This is the brilliant part, the target locks down his/her own magic.
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote