View Single Post
Old 2016-12-26, 10:03   Link #70
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
There various kind of villains.
Like those who are aware of what they do and accept it like Pythie.
Puk Puck is the opposite, she doesn't believes what she does is wrong and keeps on using people as resources to further her goals.
She doesn't feels the feelings you usually would feel when a person you care for is lost, hers is more like when a toy broke so she just goes and looks for another one.
I don't fully disagree, but maybe Puk will turn out to be more than that. This series has surprisd me with its characters before (already mentioned Pechika, but also, in Limited, I thought Wedin would be a backstabber from her initial impression), so I can't disregard that possibility. She IS twisted, of course, hard not to be with that power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Who know - maybe we get another interdimensional fraction, ruled by an individual who would be a much more dangerous being than Pfle or Puk Puck.

Frederica indeed a very good villain - she not just a battle-hungry freak like Cranberry, as she have a good intentions. But her methods can be described as deplorable. Not to say he pbession with a variouc magical girls are pretty... creepy

What she done in the Aces are really dick move.
Dick move doesn't begin to describe it That said, I do find her blatant hair fetish amusing, and it adds to her character; quirks go a long way in making someone interesting and memorable. On that subject, I find very interesting she considered Cherry a true ideal magical girl, meaning for raw strenght really isn't priority one, but your ideals and knowing yourself well enough.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote