View Single Post
Old 2006-06-23, 08:23   Link #9
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Where can you view the "spoilers" about the existing chapters?

Ive been seaching and searching on google and forum search tools.

Could someone either post up a link or pm me a link to the pages that host the spoilers.

Oooohhh im soo hooked on Full Metal Panic right now.

Another thing i never understood, while reading the translated novels it often says Kaname has black hair, yet in the anime its blue/green. Is this a mistranslation?

On another note

Do you think Kaname will be the same person she was before when Sousuke rescues her?

Even if sousuke does rescue her and shes back to normal, would sousuke ever be allowed to return to school? The Forshadowing from the Former Student Council President would indicate they could never return, but what he says is not nesicarilly true.

After all thats happened is there really a chance of her and sousuke returning to school.

I realy hope this series has a happy ending like they live happy together(Might be cheezy but...)and not somehting like she cant remember sousuke, she hates him because of his past, Sousuke Dies saving her. That kind of ending would be pretty sad.

They were finally starting to open up and then all hell broke loose.

For the sake of 2 awesome characters (Sousuke, Kaname) I hope everything works out.

Anyways let me know what ya think.
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote